Saturday, July 19, 2008

In a Funk


I've had family visiting is one reason I haven't really blogged.

The other reason is that I am just in a funk. And not in a good way.

It's not THAT boring around here, there's things to blog about.
I just don't feel like blogging.

I've been a bit depressed off and on, but this time it's different.

Nothing seems to make it better for long & Hubby isn't much help either.

Future Blog Posts:

  • Another $1700 spent on This Old Truck, this time a fuel injector pump, or a fuel injection pump, whatever ..
  • Rant about LittleMan's T-ball coach and STILL no team party, I am SO Not Over this Yet

  • Why does my Hubby not want to spend time with me? This will be more a pondering and advice-gathering than a post

  • Why I want to start smoking again, but why I won't - Don't judge until I show you my points

  • Our 9 year Wedding Anniversary is coming up on July 24th, and how it goes

  • Princess's trip to the ER while we were on Vaca, a lesson in poking your own eye

  • SIL B is so barely holding my baby niece#4 in! She's 4cm dilated & 80% effaced (on 7/17) and they plan to admit her in the morning 7/20 if she hasn't gone yet

  • I hope to get back to My Freebies posts & start a My Great Deals post soon.

Wow, see, there's a lot to post about. I'll get to it eventually!

Daphne

0 comments: