Friday, May 30, 2008

About Me

My name is Daphne. I was born and raised in Northwest Alabama. I lived there for twenty years, then moved to East Central Alabama.

I married my Hubby right out of high school. July 24, 1999. And I'm still head over heels for him. Most days anyway =) He is the Lead Lineman, working for the power company. Yes it's dangerous and I worry, but he's good at what he does. He also does just about everything to do with a horse; breaks them, trains them, shoes them and loves to trail ride. He recently lost his beloved horse, Zip, and we're all still trying to get over it.

We have a 6 year old son, LittleMan, who just started First Grade. He loves to play sports, especially Baseball. He loves riding horses and even has one of his very own, Bandit. He also loves swimming, riding 4-wheelers, & country music.

We also have a 3 year old daughter, Princess. She is The Princess around here. She Loves to sing and dance, especially dance. She loves horses too, but can only stand riding for short times. She loves anything pink & she collects purses and shoes.

My hobbies include: thrift store shopping, sale shopping, and just plain shopping =), photography, cooking, swimming, and playing on the internet.

For more info on ME =) go to 100 Things About Me.

0 comments: