Monday, June 30, 2008

Daphne's Movie Reviews

Daphne's Movie Reviews
I have a subscription to Blockbuster Total Access. With my plan, I have 3 movies at a time, with 5 in store exchanges per month. So I watch a lot of movies every month. Here is where I will voice my opinion on the movies I view. Read: This is just MY opinion!


Here's My Grading Table:
5 - I absolutely loved this movie.
4.5 - I loved this movie.
4 - I really liked this movie.
3.5 - I liked this movie.
3 - This movie was okay.
2.5 - This movie was just so-so.
2 - I didn't like this movie.
1.5 - I really didn't like this movie.
1 - I hated this movie.
0.5 - I really hated this movie.


Movies I've Seen Lately:
27 Dresses - 5
3:10 to Yuma - 3.5
Alvin & the Chipmunks - 5
Atonement - 5
August Rush - 4
Bee Movie - 3.5
Blades of Glory - 2.5
Bridge to Terabithia - 4
Catch and Release - 5
Cloverfield - 3
Dan in Real Life - 4.5
Dedication - 3.5
Enchanted - 5
Feel the Noise - 3.5
Ghost Rider - 5
Gone Baby Gone - 4.5
Good Luck Chuck - 5
Hairspray - 2
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix - 5
I am Legend - 5
In Her Shoes - 5
I Think I Love My Wife - 4
Jumper - 5
Juno - 4
Knocked Up - 5
License to Wed - 5
Mad Money - 4
Mama's Boy - 5
Meet the Spartans - 2
Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium - 3.5
Mr. Woodcock - 4.5
Nanny McPhee - 4.5
National Treasure: Book of Secrets - 3.5
Norbit - 3
No Reservations - 5
Over Her Dead Body - 4
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End - 5
Premonition - 4
P.S. I Love You - 5
Rush Hour 3 - 4.5
Saw IV - 5
Shrek the Third - 5
Superbad - 5
Sydney White - 5
The Comebacks - 4.5
The Game Plan - 4
The Heartbreak Kid - 5
The Hottie and the Nottie - 4
The Last Mimzy - 4
The Number 23 - 3.5
The Other Bolyen Girl - 5
Transformers - 5
Unaccompanied Minors - 4.5
Wild Hogs - 5


If you want my opinion on a movie that you do not see posted here, zip me an email or leave me a comment (on this post) and I'll post my opinion to that movie, if I've seen it!


[updated frequently]


0 comments: