Friday, June 27, 2008

And Our Bad Luck Continues....

So, since my last post about our Bad Luck lately, our insurance company cancelled our vehicle insurance.

A BIG Poop on them. That's all I have to say about that.

LittleMan got choked today on Chinese food and I thought I was going to have to do the Heimlich Maneuver on him. Luckily, he got it (a long piece of lettuce!) up quickly and was okay.


And to top things off?? Hubby is sitting at a gas station Right Now with a flat tire on the front of his truck. He's been there for an hour and can't get a hold of anyone to come help. I just asked him, could he not switch the front tire with one on the back and run it home. (He drives a dually, which has 4 back tires) He is trying that now and is going to call me back.




When will it all turn around??


Feelin' Sucky in Alabama,

0 comments: