Monday, May 5, 2008

My Freebies

Stuff I got for FREE last week (4/28 to 5/3)


The Huggies diaper and the sample-size Huggies lotion & body wash I got free in the mail from WalMart. I got all 3 magazines free in the mail for signing up for them through another website (I got the Ready Made mag through StartSampling)(for the others can't remember which sites, will update if I remember). I had a coupon for a FREE Nestle Crunch Crisp candybar. I had a coupon for a free 8.45 oz. Cascade Crystal Clear Rinse Agent. I had 2 coupons for $1 off any Johnson Buddies product, the soaps were priced at 94 cents, so I made 12 cents off of them. I had a $5 off coupon for ANY Zantac, and a $5 off Zantac Cool Mint. The Zantac pills were priced at $3.98 each so I made $2.04 off of them!


1 comments:

valley view farm said...

Wow! You did really great! Thanks for stopping by my site!
Erin