Monday, May 12, 2008

Faves from this week

Week of May 4-10

Blissfully Domestic has an idea for The Perfect Baby Gift

Kyle over at I'd Rather Be Shopping shares his comic view of Top 10 Ways to Beat High Gas Prices

I love this idea from Be Thrifty Like Us about Creating a Coupon Club

Teaching Young Children about Money from Blissfully Domestic

Mrs. Fussypants is going to be induced to have her 5th Baby Boy this Wednesday. Let's keep her in our thoughts and send her well wishes!

Vicki, over at Forgotten Mom, has started posting new Thought of the Day posts.

I've added a new post about planning Kid's Birthday Parties over at my other blog, I Wanna Be That Mom! Also, I've added a new author, Vicki from Forgotten Mom.

Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Only 3 more days left to sign up for Revolution Money Exchange and get a free $25 deposited into your account!! Sign up under me before the May 15th deadline, and not only will you make $25, but I'll make $10



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the mention! Cool blog you have here, I will be back!