Monday, May 5, 2008

Faves from this week

We were visiting my family (including my aunt Vicki) this weekend. We didn't get home til after suppertime last night, hence my post is late. Sorry =)

Faves from this Week


Save Money on Air Conditioning from Be Thrifty Like Us.

Blissfully Domestic: Sweet Ribbon Valance

Freebies 4 Mom gives us Saving on Ink

Retired Diaper Changing Pad Works as Playdoh Play Surface from Parent Hacks.

Is tap water better than bottled? Find out over at Blissfully Domestic.

Another good post from Blissfully Domestic: Clean on the Cheap: New Uses for Dawn Dishwashing Liquid

From the Land of Monkeys and Princesses shared this beautiful poem: God Saw


Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange



Mother's Day 2008 - Giveaway Event



1 comments:

Rachel said...

Great favorites! Thanks for including my post with the poem, I'm glad you liked it! I think it's amazing!!
Have a great day!!