Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sickness Galore

I know it's been 3 days, it's been crazy around here.

Both the kids have strep throat. LittleMan had it BAD yesterday.

He could barely swallow. =( And his fever had gotten over 103 degrees.

He made it through T-Ball pictures, then we went to the doctor.

Princess had the beginning stages, she wasn't in much pain yet and her temp wasn't over 100 degrees yet, but we caught it early enough that she won't experience what LittleMan had to.

I didn't make LittleMan take the shot because he already had quite a week with the dentists.

They are both on medication now and LittleMan was feeling A Lot better last night. He ate like he hadn't ate in days!

Hubby has been down with his sinuses. Well I say down, but he still went to work and everything. He just has been sleeping a bit more and has been complaining of headaches since about Tuesday.

I had a bit of a sore throat yesterday, but couldn't afford to see the doctor with both kids already seeing him and also the dentist earlier in the week that cost me over $100 dollars. So I just prayed it wasn't strep throat.

Did you know if strep throat goes untreated it can cause kidney damage???

Well I woke up this morning with a head cold. I haven't run a fever either, so at least it's not Strep.

Hope everyone else is having a better week!





0 comments: