Friday, March 28, 2008

The Best News

Well I've had some quite hard times with Baby Boy {the now 5 month old baby that I babysit.} [He's a really fussy baby, which you can read about here and here.]

I've been keeping him since the beginning of the year, and there are days when I want to pull my hair out!

Last week, LittleMan was on Spring Break and I had to keep Baby Boy too. So that meant me with 3 kids. All Day.

I. Almost. Ran. Away. From. Home.

Not really, but OMG!

It was the worst week of my life. And that is saying a whole lot considering the week I had in August 2005.

So I told Baby Boy's Dad that once LittleMan's school let out for summer, that I wouldn't be able to keep Baby Boy anymore. I didn't want to make anyone mad or anything, but I didn't want to spend the entire Summer in a pissy mood either.

Baby Boy has been on the waiting list at the daycare where his Big Bro attends. They have been waiting for a child to begin walking, to make a spot available for Baby Boy.

So I gave them 2 months notice, and hoped to the Big Man Above that the child walked ASAP.

Then it came. Yesterday, A was picking Baby Boy up and told me the news.

Not next week, but the week after, Baby Boy will begin at that daycare.

OH YES!!

Now I love the little booger, but for the Love of Sanity, enough was enough!

So after next week, I will be unemployed again. But I will still be happier than a coondog on a bare leg, lol.


0 comments: