Tuesday, January 29, 2008

New Look & Tuesday Blues

I've been trying to find a look for my blog that I love don't hate like enough to stick with for a while.
We'll see how long this one lasts!

Well I've been sick for the past 3 days. Nothing serious, but definitely feeling like I wish I'd stayed in bed under the weather. And to make things better (ha!) I've babysat the past two days. A baby that is sick himself.

He has been unbelievably fussy today and I am sooooo ready to go hide from everyone back to bed! And I still have almost 2 hours left of watching him.

He is finally sleeping, after feeding him every hour for half the day. I don't know where he fit all that milk!

Anyway, he gave me enough time to freshen up the blog & that's more than I expected today!

Grumpy Happy Tuesday Everyone!

1 comments:

*Yankee Belle* said...

I love the new look! *applause* =)