Wednesday, March 5, 2008

100 Things (Part 3)

51. I believe Scrubbing Bubbles can clean Anything!

52. I hate Dora the Explorer.

53. I was born left-handed. My mother made me learn to write with my right hand. Which caused me to write letters backwards, and I had C's in handwriting until 3rd grade.

54. I have a total crush on Lucas Black from The Fast & The Furious 3.

55. I am a very light sleeper.

56. I can't have any more babies.

57. When I was a kid, I thought my Dad & Rocky were related because they looked & talked so much alike.

58. I can type really fast without looking at the keyboard. =)

59. I hated my typing teacher in high school.

60. One reason I won't swim in the ocean is because I'm afraid of sharks so much!

61. I prefer salty foods over sweet foods.

62. When I DO want sweet foods, I prefer fruity sweets over chocolaty sweets.

63. I used to want to learn how to play the guitar.

64. I played clarinet in the marching band.

65. I get excited when the mail comes. lol.

66. I have 7 nieces, 5 nephews, 1 niece on the way and one unknown on the way!

67. I don't really like dogs too much.

68. I love Chicken Noodle soup!

69. I can't hold a rabbit because I'm afraid it will poop on me.

70. I suck at wrapping presents. They never look all pretty.

71. I read to my kids at bedtime almost every night. LittleMan first, then Princess.

72. I take my coffee with milk & lots of sugar.

73. I actually enjoy balancing my check book.

74. I would like to own my own shop of some sort. Maybe a craft store.

75. I was on the Homecoming Court my senior year, but I didn't win.

0 comments: