Saturday, February 23, 2008

A Good Day

Today has turned out to be a pretty darn good day ... so far. =)

Today is my Papaw's birthday! He is now 68 years old, but he doesn't look it at all! He lives about 200 miles away from me or I would go takes pictures =)

Me & the kids went to the thrift store & got me some goodies this morning.

LittleMan lost his FIRST TOOTH! He pulled it all by himself!



LittleMan rocked it at his T-Ball Draft!
Princess was kind of upset that she didn't have cleats or a glove & then that she couldn't go on the field with LittleMan. But she had fun running around the place.

LittleMan is going to stay the night at his bff's house tonight, so that makes him happy too!

Yep ... a pretty good day. I hope the rest of the day goes as well!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

2 comments:

*Yankee Belle* said...

The first tooth! Too cute!

*Yankee Belle* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.