Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Yummy Chicken Casserole

I am the pickiest eater in the world that I know of, and I know some picky people.
My kids are pretty picky too, although they eat some things I wouldn't touch ... some things I can't even bring myself to cook for them. {That's what Daddy & the Grandparents are for!}

[I don't eat fish, any seafood, or deer. And not too many fruits or vegetables either, yes I know what you're thinking]

So, I thought I would share this recipe, that the whole family not only enjoys, but devours and we never have any left. I can't remember where I found this recipe, or I would give due credit.


Yummy Chicken Casserole
1 pound chicken, cubed & boiled until done
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup milk
1 can of crescent rolls
salt
pepper
garlic salt
  • Take the cooked chicken and toss with salts & pepper to season. Open crescent rolls and separate.
  • Add some chicken to a crescent roll and roll it up. Laying it in a greased rectangular baking dish, seam side down.
  • Repeat with all other crescent rolls.
  • After you have all the rolls down, take your cream of chicken soup, add the milk and mix. Pour over the top of the chicken crescent rolls.
  • Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
  • Enjoy!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm a picky eater too!!
I hate it when people point it out though. My one sister-in-law always says stuff like, "Andrea, you don't like this, do you?" Or if she notices I politely pass on something, she'll say, "Do you not like that, Andrea?"

COME ON!! Just leave me alone!!!

DIXIECHICK said...

Sounds yummy! I will have to try it!