Saturday, December 1, 2007

Just got our tree up

...so I thought I'd post a couple pics on here. I decided to go a little different this year. Our tree is prelit with clear lights, I usually add multi colored lights to it, but this year I added red lights. And I got red & silver garland & a red & white ribbon topper. Red, clear & silver balls, along with the kids' ornaments & others that we've collected over the years. I did forget to add the candy canes before I took the pictures though.



I have wanted to do something different with the colors for a few years. I had actually bought some pink & some bright blue beads last year on sale after Christmas, but I decided not to use them. But instead to go with a red theme.


I think it turned out pretty good. This is the first year Mackenzie helped put her own ornaments on too, so it's so memorable already!!


Well hubby has to work tomorrow & the kids went to bed with him, so I guess I get the couch tonight, but I'm sooooo tired already. I'm out! Nite everyone!

0 comments: