Friday, November 16, 2007

It's Finally Friday

It is? Already? Wow, I love the weekend, but has this week flew by or what?


My hubby is working today, which is unusual, he doesn't normally work on Fridays. {He usually works Monday thru Thursday, 10 hour days} but they were off Monday for Veterans's Day.

He already has his plans for the weekend though. Camping & horse riding .... again. He's taking Little Man. They're leaving tonight. Which means me and little Princess are gonna be home alone .... again.

I want him to have his own time and have fun, but what about me? I already stay home all day with Miss Princess, while my hubby's at work and Little Man is at school. Now, a whole weekend of the same, gets kind of old.

Now, don't get me wrong, I love spending time with Princess, but she can't even speak in complete sentences yet. I need adult interaction! Is that too much to ask?

In his defense, he has invited me to go with. Let's see ..... sleep in the woods ... in this cold weather .... sit around while he rides horses {I don't ride and don't wanna} .... all while tending to my 2 year old Princess .... with nothing to do ??? Hmmm, I don't think so. Thanks anyway.

I guess I need to be spending my time cleaning & getting ready to pack for our Thanksgiving trip next week. Who doesn't want to do that?!?

Psshhh, guess I'm just in a grumpy mood.

Laters

1 comments:

Awesome Mom said...

I would feel grumpy too. I know how frustrating it can me to be around little kids all day with out relief. Maybe you could take Princess somewhere fun for the two of you while the boys are out playing. Shake up your routine a bit to make the weekend more fun.