Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My First and (I hope) Only Political Post

I vowed not to post about the presidential election.

Almost everyone is posting about it and they're getting attacked no matter what they say.

I know everyone has their own opinion and I don't hate or want to threaten others who do not have the same views as myself.

That's why I've never posted my vote for President 08 yet...

Seems just because one friend votes Republican and one votes Democrat, a relationship can be ruined over their political views.

It's silly.

Just my opinion.

So I will announce .... Go ahead and bring on the nasty comments, I know they're coming, but I don't care. I don't care, if you wanna think bad of me for not agreeing with your views. I don't think bad about you for your views.

I'M bigger than that.



I'm a Hardcore Conservative Republican and I'm damn proud. And I'll be happy when McCain/Palin makes it to office.

1 comments:

ThriftyMommy said...

I'm a hardcore conservative republican too!