Thursday, August 7, 2008

LittleMan is off to First Grade

First off, he woke up with his second allergic reaction of the week!!! I had to take him to the doctor on Monday because he woke up with a Terrible allergic reaction. I wasn't sure it was an allergic reaction, so I took him to the doctor. [My SIL R said it looked like chicken pox, although I didn't think so, I took him to be sure.] He's been on Zyrtec & Benadryl since Monday. Since he had Benadryl before he went to bed, the reaction this morning wasn't as severe as Monday's. On Monday, his eye was even swollen! Anyway ... Monday I couldn't figure out what in the world he could have gotten into that gave him an allergic reaction. But this morning, it wasn't very long before I realized what it probably is. Both Sunday night and last night, when he took his bath, he used the Johnson's Buddy soap to wash with. That is the only thing I can think of that was the same for both reactions. We're going to hold off on using that soap and see how it goes...




Anyway, Today is LittleMan's 1st day of First Grade!

He was super excited, telling me that he kept opening his eyes in the night to see if it was morning yet! When we got to school, he got shy, but anyone that knows LittleMan, knows that is how he is, shy! He will get over it soon though. We were a lot earlier than the other students. I waited with him until others showed up, so he wouldn't be bored.

The teacher had already given him a "job" before I left. His job for the rest of the morning was to show all the other students where the refrigerator was located, so they could put their juice in there.

Here's some snapshots from this morning...






0 comments: