Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's Day

We started out the morning alone. Just the two of us. Adults. Sleeping in. No kids.

It was ... Quiet & Peaceful ... so NOT like our lives

(The kids had stayed the weekend with my SIL R at MIL&FIL's house.)

So bring on them dang younguns!!!

We visited Hubby's parents' house for an hour or so, then we all came home. Hubby shod our two horses, he rode them, the kids rode, even I got up there and rode. (Dying of Fear Inside)

We swam in the pool for hours, we watched what Hubby wanted to watch on television. I made Breakfast Pizza for supper. We're backwards people, like that.

All in all, it was a good day.

[I missed my Dad though. And thought of him throughout the specialness of Hubby's day.]

Here's what all Hubby got for Father's Day:

3 greeting cards, a horse blanket and a Hitachi drill set



*Not to mention, a special surprise from Mommy =)
My, my, he made out nicely, huh?


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is a pretty great haul!

arlene,
East Bremerton flowers