Sunday, April 20, 2008

This Week's Funniest


Princess informing me that she was a Kangaroo Baby and I was Kangaroo Mommy.
Lately, she's had a fascination with Kangaroos. She points them out everywhere, even when I don't notice them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LittleMan telling me that he is a Genius because he knows what one hundred plus one hundred is. And he does.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I forgot to put our cat, Peanut, outside before we left for LittleMan's T-Ball game Tuesday. He obviously wasn't happy about it, which resulted in him pooping on my bed ... on my side!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watching Princess (who btw is destined to be a Dance Queen) dance while we watched Alvin and the Chipmunks. Also Princess and LittleMan repetitively saying BomChicaWahWah
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
While watching Alvin and the Chipmunks, I remembered my Granny telling me that when she started dating my Papaw (whose name is Alvin), he fibbed to her and told her his name was Alan, since Alvin and the Chipmunks were so big back then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Watch for "This Week's Funniest", which I plan to blog about every Sunday!!!! And if anyone else wants to join in, please do.
You can link to my blog if you want to!!


0 comments: