Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Not the Greatest Weekend & A Nice Surprise

Well, I got back from our family visit Sunday night, and boy am I glad! I had a great time, for the most part. But there was something that happen that just totally pissed me off and hurt my feelings, whatever you wanna call it. The Hubby involved. Enough said, cuz I'm not ready to talk about it. But it ruined my weekend and probably the next few months. And I totally hate someone now. And I don't like to hate, but....

Annnnyway....

I come home to find I have won a Wonderful Gift from Fussypants. She had a contest to guess the date they are going to induce her to give birth to a sweet baby boy. I guessed May 14 and I guessed right!!! Yay Me! I never win ANYTHING!!!
So Fussy lifted my spirits when I needed it most!

Thanks Fussy!!!!!

0 comments: