Thursday, March 20, 2008

Oh . My . Shoe

After the long post about organizing Princess' room I wrote over at I Wanna Be That Mom! I found out today while cleaning that Princess has lost 3 shoes over the past 2 weeks.

One shoe is a house shoe, not a big deal.

One shoe was one of a pair that is too small and was about to be passed to SIL B. Again, not such a big deal.

The other shoe? you ask. Is from a pair that I just bought. 2. weeks. ago.

We've had this problem before with shoe(s) mysteriously disappearing. Where are these shoes going? Are they on a mission to find the socks that always seem to come up missing in the dryer?

You know the ones. You distinctively remember taking them out of the washer and putting them in the dryer. Yet when the dryer kicks off and you unload it, there is one sock MIA.

I have looked in every nook & cranny for this one shoe. I have found lots of toys that's been missing, tons of socks, pennies, food wrappers, crayons. But No Shoe.

*Wiping the sweat from my brow*

With my luck, it will probably find it's way home after she outgrows that size.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very odd... I wonder where they could have run to... Did they elope to a State that allows alternative shoe marriages?