Saturday, January 26, 2008

Calling All Mommies

It's 6:15 A.M. and I've been up with Princess for almost an hour, throwing up again. I think I was wrong about her having a stomach virus [it's been less than a week since the last time].... I started putting everything together and visited with WedMD and I think it is Indigestion/Heartburn/Reflux.

I hadn't thought about this in forever but ... Once, when she was a year old, we ended up in the ER because of her terrible stomach pains. I mean she was screaming as loud as I've ever heard her scream, she was rolled up in a ball & her tummy was hard as a rock. They gave her some medicine to mix with Mylanta. She has severe indigestion, because someone had let her try some deer sausage.

Now, sitting here this morning, I remembered that one episode of "stomach virus" or so we thought, the night before she had eaten meatballs in spaghetti sauce. Last weekend when she was up sick, she had eaten some jalapeno cheese dip & chips, and last night we had pizza.

I think I made her sick! Do you know how terrible I feel right now?!?

So I need your help.

Any Moms out there that has any experience with this, please email me and let me know anything & everything you can think of!

I can read the internet all day long, but you know other people with experiences helps so much more!

I have severe GERD, [I was diagnosed with it one week after my congestive heart failure], and I know it hurts, [I thought I was having heart trouble] but vomiting was never a symptom with me. Does that mean hers is more severe than mine?

Please Please Any help you can give I would greatly appreciate it!!

My email address is sweet.heart7@yahoo.com

Thanks Mommies.

0 comments: