Saturday, December 1, 2007

MIA


Sorry I disappered for a bit. I've been pretty busy.
We spent the 21st to the 25th at our family's houses.

After we got home I spent Monday catching up our laundry.

Tuesday was spent grocery shopping & cleaning the house.

Wednesday I had to take Little Man to the doctor. He's been running & sliding on his knee for a few weeks (even after multiple attempts my me to get him to STOP) and it caught up with him. He's got infection in there. Gross looking too, lol. So he's on antibotics for a week.
Then from Wednesday evening until yesterday, I was rearranging the house. I am going to start babysitting 2 boys in January, so I decided I needed a playroom. I moved the living room to the front room of the house that I had used as a sort of family room with a tv, my computer & stuff in it. Now the room that was the living room is the playroom/office. It turned out great, but took A LOT of time getting it done. Matter fact, there's still some small things that have to be finished.

Last night I went out with 2 of my female cousins to celebrate one of their bdays. My hubby actually kept Little Man & Princess without complaining OR calling his step-mom to babysit. And I got to go out with the girls and have a few drinks & appetizers at Applebee's. We were home by 9pm, {we're all moms, lol} but we had a great time. Want to know the weirdest part? We spent almost the entire evening talking about our kids! Go figure!

So here I am today, finally getting a chance to sit and blog. If my hubby & Little Man weren't off herding cattle, we would be putting up the Christmas tree, but I guess we get to do that tonight.

Hope everyone had a fun & safe holiday last week. Have a great weekend too!!!

Oh yeah ....... Happy December!!!!

Here's a couple pictures from our Thanksgiving:


1 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow Woman! You have been busy! I love the pictures. Especially the one of the kiddos!! Her expression is darling!
Hope his knee gets better really soon!!!