Monday, December 3, 2007

Getting to know me. Christmas Version

Okay, here's what you're supposed to do, copy, paste, and insert your answers.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper

2. Real tree or artificial? artificial ... had a real one once, too messy

3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the Saturday after Thanksgiving, but this year I was a little late due to rearranging the living room / playroom

4. When do you take the tree down? Somewhere in between the day after Christmas and New Years Eve.

5. Do you like eggnog? I am extremely picky and was told I wouldn't like it, so I never tried it

6. Favorite gift received as a child? swing set from my Daddy (R.I.P.)

7. Do you have a nativity scene? used to, several pieces got broke and I never replaced

8. Hardest person to buy for? my uncle J.

9. Easiest person to buy for? either one of my kiddos

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A really old-lady outfit from my Granny, bless her, I wore it once while pregnant only to please her.

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail only! I love holiday cards.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The Night They Saved Christmas

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I try to start in January with all the after-holiday sales, but really start shopping around September.

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? probably

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? sausage balls

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? I usually have either/or/both {yeah I know people gasp at the thought of both! idc} This year I have clear & red so =p

17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't really have a favorite, but anything Little Man sings for me I love!!!

18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? both, but stay at home on Christmas Eve night

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen .... okay I'm missing one.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? neither this year, started with a ribbon, now have a santa up there ... the angel I bought for the position didn't come with a hole down there, lol.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? hubby and I open Christmas Eve that way Christmas morning is all about the babies

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? not being able to find that special gift you've been searching for

23. What I love most about Christmas? being with family & the decorations

0 comments: